Saturday, July 4, 2026

Who God says I Am

 Let us make men in our image...( Gen. 1:26-27)

I am made in his image and I am who he says I am; because I obey him and keep his law. 

I am the Called, the elected God, holy as he is holy, chosen, loved and beloved. I am the glory of God, the redeemed, the body of Christ, the vessel of his Holy Spirit, the begotten again and the born again. I am an endurer to the end; of that generation that shall not past or come to an end in the final war between God and the Devil.

 I am the kept, the left and not taken with distructon- a survivor; saved, the wheat and not the tares, the good fruit, the good seed and not of the children of the wicked one. I am a child of the kingdom; the righteous seed. I AM like the sun in my brillance. I am a light shining and not darkness, or of the wicked one. God calls me his Saint- the perfection of beauty,  Zion; his holy people. I am Israel: a prince of Yah.

I am the wise man among many brethren, because his laws are my light as I walk on the path of life; and I am not of the wicked one. I am the new man and not of the old man. I am one of the obedient children of God, and not of the children of disobedience, whose end is distructon.

Isaiah 44:1-2

Zarach 

No comments:

Post a Comment