Monday, September 14, 2026

The Grave cannot keep us

 Reality is what I'm holding unto.

Now I'm holding unto faith, hope, and the never ending love that my God, Yahawah,  the almighty, has for me; and I will never stopping loving the people; my people Israel, the sons Jacob: servants of God( Ps. 137:5,6). 

By this Truth

I can move mountains 

And with this Truth

The waves and waters of the sea are divided before me.

By this Truth

Though I was dead

I rise from among the dead, coming up out the graveyards, from the bottom of the oceans and rivers, I climb down those trees that bear strange fruits, back to life to reape vengeance on all my enemies. 

With this Truth, I wage Holy war(Is. 11:4, John 1:14).

Zarach 

Inspire and encouraged oneanother, grow stronger. if you like this, share it with the people-Rise Israel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment